Lodging Reservation & Refund Policies
- All reservations subject to sales tax.
- Cabin reservation requires a minimum of a two night stay.
- A $250 security deposit is required for cabin rental. Deposit will be refunded upon checkout.
- Minimum stays may be required during some periods.
- Prices subject to change without notice. Prices will not change on reservations that are in place prior to any change.
- Guest is responsible for payment of all room nights reserved.
- Changes to confirmed reservations may be subject to a “change fee”.
- Cancellations received more than 14 days prior to arrival are refundable, less a 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days prior to arrival date are not refundable.
- When making reservations, we highly recommend purchasing trip insurance in the event that your need to cancel your trip due to unforeseen circumstances. For your convenience, we have included links to several travel insurance resources below.
Equipment / Packages / Instruction Refund Policy
- Instruction reservations are non-refundable unless cancelled 1 week (7 days) prior to date reserved. Reservations beyond the 1 week deadline will be refunded minus a 10% cancellation fee.
- Pre-purchased rentals and passes are non-refundable unless the Flagstaff Nordic Center is unable to provide services (i.e. lack of snow or not open). We set aside rentals and passes for pre-rentals all day so they remain available for those that pre-purchased them. Therefore, they are unavailable to rent out to others.
Retreats & Group Activities
Flagstaff Nordic Center hosts several group events and management / training retreats. Some of the events we specialize in are weddings, birthday parties, and corporate retreats. We also offer a 10% discount for groups of ten or more. Please contact us with your requirements or desires and we will do our best to accommodate you.
(PDF forms require free Adobe Acrobat Reader and will open in new window)